Le Domestique Restaurant
Welcome to our small but very friendly restaurant with, I must say, a slightly mad chef, set in a lovely courtyard settings with games to keep children (and adults) entertained.
Open lunchtimes for light lunches and snacks and six evenings a week with a full menu including our famous stone baked pizza’s cooked in our traditional bread oven.
The bar is fully licensed and open between 11:30 – 14:00 and 17:30 until late, during restaurant hours, soft drinks, teas ad coffees served all day.
Come and spend a relaxing evening in our small, friendly licensed restaurant situated in a courtyard setting.
- Children welcome with games to keep them occupied.
- Well behaved dogs also very welcome.
Opening days and time:-
- Daytime Opening times, open everyday 10:00 – 16:00
- Evening Opening times, open Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 18:30
To reserve your table for the evening please contact us on:-
- Landline: 0033 (0)9 81 88 39 59
- Mobile: 0033 (0)6 67 15 68 45
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: 0033 (0)6 67 15 68 45
- Whatsapp: 0033 (0)6 67 15 68 45
- Facebook Message: @ledomestique24
Address:- Lieu-dit Le Montéchabroulet, 24450, Mialet
Directions from Mialet village:-
- From the village centre with the old boulangerie in front of you, turn right, continue out of the village, past the old renault garage on your left.
- Take the next turning on the left D77 Les Trois Cerisiers
- Continue for approx 4km, pass over a very small bridge and bear left.
- Continue until you come to a long straight hill, at the top of the hill go straight over the small crossroads and take the next left. Follow our signs to the restaurant. We look forward to meeting you.